Lutheran Church of Uruguay

Iglesia Luterana del Uruguay (ILU)

History:
The ILU arose out of the mission work of Argentinian Lutherans beginning in 1936. As a result of external circumstances, the original congregation was first a member of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Argentina, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil. The church became independent in 2004, and by 2010 was established a national church body.

Contact Information: Profile:
Iglesia Luterana del Uruguay
Venancio Benavidez 3616
Montevido
11700
Uruguay
Phone: 598-23361115
E-mail: pymade@gmail.com
Congregations: 3
Baptized Members: 197
Active Pastors: 4
Principal Pastor: André Luiz Muller