Participants admitted into the Lutheran Leadership Development Program (LLDP) shall successfully complete 12 courses to earn 36 quarter hours. The student must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPS on a 4.0 scale. Individual courses will be regarded as successfully completed only when a grade of B- or better is received. Participants must also write a graduation thesis.
Course material is developed and produced in cooperation between Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, Indiana( CTSFW) and Concordia Publishing House (CPH). All course materials will be made available for purchase through CPH.
The program will include courses on:
- – History of the Lutheran Church
- – Theology of the Lutheran Confessions
- – The Office of the Holy Ministry, Baptism, and the Lord’s Supper
- – Liturgy and Hymnology
- – Lutheran Missiology
- – World Lutheranism and the Ecumenical Movement
- – Lutheran Hermeneutics
- – Responding to Contemporary Issues
- – Ecclesial and Organizational Leadership
- – Budgeting and Financial Accountability
- – Strategic Planning and Task Management
- – Graduation Thesis